Health Promotion and Public Education
5-4-3-2-1 Go!® is CLOCC’s public education message containing recommendations for children and families to promote a healthy lifestyle:
- 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- 4 servings of water a day
- 3 servings of low-fat dairy a day
- 2 or less hours of screen time a day
- 1 or more hours of physical activity a day
Developed by CLOCC in 2004, launched as a mass-media campaign in 2009, and refreshed in 2018, 5-4-3-2-1 Go! has reached millions of individuals in communities throughout Chicago and beyond.
The 5-4-3-2-1 Go! message and its supporting collateral are available for our partners to use, either alone or integrated into their existing programs.