CLOCC Evaluation Guidebook
CLOCC has developed a guidebook intended for organizations working in the area of childhood obesity prevention and interested in developing their in-house capacities for program evaluation. It is also a resource for those interested in becoming more skilled in working with outside evaluators to assess their programs.
- Introduction to Program Evaluation
- The Evaluation Planning Process
- Developing Evaluation Questions
- Evaluation Design Basics
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis Basics for Program Evaluation
- Disseminating Program Evaluation Findings
The Evaluation Guidebook is intended for use by non-profit entities. In addition to the Guidebook, CLOCC offers fee-based evaluation consulting services and training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.