The 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® Evaluation Toolkit for
The toolkit provides step by step instructions and resources for evaluating child-serving programs implementing elements of CLOCC’s 5-4-3-2-1 Go! message.
The toolkit includes:
- Organizational environment survey
- Age-appropriate pre- and post-surveys for children in grades 1-3, 4-6 and 7-8
- Instructions for survey administration
- Instructions for data analysis
- Excel spreadsheets with automated analysis functions
The Toolkit is appropriate for programs with limited evaluation experience and expertise. It provides instructions and guidance for entry-level level staff. Reproducible survey tools for evaluating the most basic elements of the 5-4-3-2-1 Go! message are included.
For more information, contact: Elizabeth Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org