Healthy at Home for CPS:
The Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC) is providing a database of resources to support educators and families working towards Healthy CPS. We understand that there is an overwhelming amount of information available to educators, so we have carefully chosen a select number of tools to highlight in each area. To learn more about CLOCC’s work with CPS, please visit our Schools webpage and feel free to contact us if you have any questions: info@CLOCC.net.
In this section, you will find different platforms, tools, and recommendations for enhancing virtual learning, including the CPS Guide for Schools Reopening 2020 and the link to Healthy Habits While Learning at Home from CPS.
- Action for Healthy Kids – “Back to School”
- Strategies and resources for educators supporting virtual learning environments, also available in Spanish
- Healthy Teach From Home
- An initiative from Lysol and the CDC including lesson plans and curricula activities designed specifically in response to COVID-19
- Healthy Habits While Learning at Home
- CPS resources for healthy nutrition, hygiene, and learning habits for remote learning