Healthy at Home for CPS:
OSHW/Healthy CPS Resources
The Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC) is providing a database of resources to support educators and families working towards Healthy CPS. We understand that there is an overwhelming amount of information available to educators, so we have carefully chosen a select number of tools to highlight in each area. To learn more about CLOCC’s work with CPS, please visit our Schools webpage and feel free to contact us if you have any questions: info@CLOCC.net.
In this section, you will find a number of links to Healthy CPS guidelines and resources developed by the Office of Student Health and Wellness (OSHW).
- Healthy CPS Preparation Guide
- Efforts your school and Wellness Team can initiate to support your school’s culture of health and wellness
- Healthy CPS Indicator Checklist
- Your school’s Wellness Team can use the checklist to identify top priorities and action items for your school when it comes to achieving Healthy CPS
- Wellness Team Guidance
- Guidance for developing a Wellness Team
- COVID-19 Wellness Team Guidance
- This document outlines tips and best practices for keeping your Wellness Team engaged and involved amidst the pandemic
- Healthy CPS Mandatory Training Reference Sheet
- Schedule of mandatory trainings