Healthy at Home for CPS:
The Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC) is providing a database of resources to support educators and families working towards Healthy CPS. We understand that there is an overwhelming amount of information available to educators, so we have carefully chosen a select number of tools to highlight in each area. To learn more about CLOCC’s work with CPS, please visit our Schools webpage and feel free to contact us if you have any questions: info@CLOCC.net.
In this section, you will find a list of food procurement sites and programs for families across the city, including resources from the Greater Chicago Food Depository and information on city and state emergency food distribution programs specific to students and their families.
- Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) Resources
- Northwest Food Partner Network (NFPN) Resources
- Online Grocery Orders (English and Spanish)
- Food Delivery (English and Spanish)
- Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) SNAP from the DHS
- Additional SNAP funds for school-aged children
- The Chicago Help Initiative
- Meal service programs
- Illinois Hunger Coalition
- Free and reduced lunches; Hunger Hotline