Healthy at Home for CPS:
The Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC) is providing a database of resources to support educators and families working towards Healthy CPS. We understand that there is an overwhelming amount of information available to educators, so we have carefully chosen a select number of tools to highlight in each area. To learn more about CLOCC’s work with CPS, please visit our Schools webpage and feel free to contact us if you have any questions: info@CLOCC.net.
In this section, you will find tools for creating employee wellness guidelines for CPS Educators, including links to wellness toolkits, resource centers, and dashboards.
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Developing an Employee Wellness Program
- National Association of Chronic Disease Directors
- Healthy School, Healthy Staff, Healthy Students A Guide to Improving School Employee Wellness
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Workplace Health Resource Center
- Kaiser Permanente
- Employee wellness resource center including monthly health topics and wellness toolkits